Caerus Law PC
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
1. No personal information is collected from our website. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use of personal information you knowingly provide to us, solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual(s) concerned or as required by law.
2. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary, as stated in our engagement letter, for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate or required, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
3. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date when provided to us.
4. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. You will be notified if we experience a data breaches.
5. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
6. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.